Creating a Toxin Free Home
September 28th 12:30-2:30
A fundamental class for expecting & new parents, as well as anyone who wants to live a healthier, toxin-free life!
Babies are typically born with over 200 toxins in their system before they are even out in the world. Reducing toxins and creating a healthy indoor environment is extremely important for your baby’s health. A common frustration among parents is that it can be overwhelming and confusing. Several products marketed for babies contain harmful chemicals. Our new workshop presented by Eco Friendly Lifestyle & Wellness Coach, Kelly Bonanno, will alleviate the overwhelm and help you create a healthy home for your baby.
Welcome Baby To A Healthy, Non Toxic Home
- The truth about the toxic issue and why it's important to detoxify your indoor environment
- How to eliminate and avoid toxins commonly found in household and everyday products
- Effective eco-friendly household habits and methods to easily implement
- Tips on detoxing personal care and household routines
- Recommendations on transitioning to clean, effective products for baby and the home
- How to avoid being greenwashed